Saturday, September 4, 2010

Restoring Honor

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


Not huge, I admit. But, given the self-important hucksterism, not insignificant. And sort of representative of the whole shtick: manipulation, based on his own fantasies, sucked up and swallowed whole by teabaggers hungry for validation of their darkest thoughts.

And, as long as we're discussing honor and speakers at the Glenngasm, there's this (to the surprise of no one except everyone):

"The worst stuff isn't even in there," Michael Joseph Gross said on "Morning Joe" Thursday. "I couldn't believe these stories either when I first heard them, and I started this story with a prejudice in her favor. I have a lot in common with this woman. I'm a small-town person, I'm a Christian, I think that a lot of her criticisms of the media actually have something to them. And I think she got a bum ride, but everybody close to her tells the same story."

......

"This is a person for whom there is no topic too small to lie about," he said. "She lies about everything."


I'll leave it to the reader to discover the "she." Tough guess.


2 comments:

  1. Still usin that "T" Word I see.....
    OK I did too until my daughter told me what it meant.. my YOUNGER daughter:(
    $500,000 in private school tuition over the years FOR WHAT!?!?!?!?!?
    OK, so they can go to a School with a lower % of African Americans than in your Home State.
    Hey, if its good enough for the President's(Peace be upon Him)girls...
    Seriously, I don't even watch Fox News, except that stupid "Sunday Housecall" show, and I can't even watch IT anymore cause the guys such an Idiot/Internist.
    I mean with 300+ channels, THERES EVEN A 3 STOOGES NETWORK FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD!!! who has time for "News"???
    Anyway, "Glenn Beck"s a PARODY, he's a FRIGGIN ACTOR, like "Borat" or "Ron Burgundy" or "House M.D"
    Jeez, you probably don't even believe Pro Wrestling's real.

    Frank

    ReplyDelete
  2. DrekMan...(JeersBeUponHim)...

    "Anyway, "Glenn Beck"s a PARODY, he's a FRIGGIN ACTOR, like "Borat" or "Ron Burgundy" or "House M.D"

    Takes one to know one I guess!

    "Jeez, you probably don't even believe Pro Wrestling's real."

    It isn't; they used to practice their routines in my dojo in L.A.

    EugeneInSanDiego

    ReplyDelete

Comments back, moderated. Preference given for those who stay on topic.

Popular posts