Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Home To Roost



This pretty much says it all, Republican spending-cut-wise:
..."Let's just get through this thing, and whatever it costs, it costs," Graham told CNN's Wolf Blitzer on "The Situation Room" on Monday of the devastating floods in his home state. 
Graham was among the Republican senators who opposed a federal aid package in January 2013 to assist states hit by Hurricane Sandy, but now he doesn't remember why."I'm all for helping the people in New Jersey. I don't really remember me voting that way," Graham said. 
Pressed further, he said: "Anyway, I don't really recall that, but I'd be glad to look and tell you why I did vote no, if I did."...
Yeah, as if he doesn't know why he voted no. It's because the only spending he, and his Republican cohorts, and the voters who send them to D.C. like is that which is spent on themselves.

[Image source

3 comments:

  1. You are a liberal until you get mugged.
    You are a conservative until you get arrested.
    Addendum-you are a conservative until YOUR state is the one hit by a natural disaster. Then whatever it takes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been mugged once, burgled a few times and I'm still a liberal. I've had a couple of friends murdered and I still oppose the death penalty.

    I'd tell Lindsay Graham to go begging for disaster relief money, but it wouldn't affect him, it'd affect people who actually live in South Carolina. They deserve help even if they voted for that ratbag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Attempt on my life I now carry a round in my shoulder the rest of my life. Marine. Don't like the death penalty and the crazy lack of gun regulations.

    ReplyDelete

Comments back, moderated. Preference given for those who stay on topic.

Popular posts