Sunday, April 19, 2015

One Day, One Website



These headlines are all on the Talking Points Memo website today. Just a single slice of the molded bread that is what's become of today's Republican party and those who support it. And those whose support it seeks. And the propaganda machine that spews its insanity. Is it any wonder that those of us who pay attention and who have/had hopes for a future for a viable two party system, are depressed? As Charles P Pierce likes to say, these truly are the mole people.


Rep. King: Obama Importing Millions Of ‘Undocumented Democrats’


GOP Rep: Obamacare Makes America More Like North Korea

Huckabee: Don't Enlist till We Get a More Godly President

Fox Contributor: If We Allow Gays To Get Married, Why Not Siblings?


Trump Lets His Followers Know 'Hillary Clinton Can't Satisfy Her Husband'



Neo-Nazi: I Hate Gay People 'With A Passion' And I've Killed

Others

3 comments:

  1. This is brilliant...Even for John Stewart. A must watch for anyone imo.

    http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/04/20/1378921/-Jon-Stewart-rips-Dick-Cheney-a-new-one?detail=email

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I thought I'd posted that one here, too. But I guess I only did so on Facebook. It's some of his best stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah...He's so good at what he does, but this piece was exception imo...I've been watching John since day one. I was introduced before the Daily Show was a twinkle in anyones eye.

    It'll be a sad day when he leaves. He wants to go on to bigger and better things. The last 3 years or so has been tough for him. Just a kind of "Is this all I want to do till I die?" Type thoughts. He split and did the movie and came back with "I am leaving the Daily Show"...He saw the outside world and that was all it took. John Oliver did such a great job, HBO stole him. John Oliver would have been a great host. It's a shame Comedy Central blew it. They could have tied him up with a great contract. Oh well...We can watch Oliver on Utube and we'll be hearing from John Stewart once he takes some time with the family. I am really anxious to see what he decides to do. Make movies is my guess.

    ReplyDelete

Comments back, moderated. Preference given for those who stay on topic.

Popular posts