Cutting Through The Crap

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Great Minds

I stopped watching CNN a long time ago, because I came to develop wheezing and flatulence whenever I saw Wolf Blitzer. Plus, I think they've become the sine qua non of phony "balance:" ie, if someone says the sun rises in the west you put on someone who "disagrees" and leave it at that.

So I hadn't been aware that Campbell Brown has become a ranter, like me. But what really got my attention was the title of her talks. I'd not seen it before I titled this blog. You'll have to trust me on that.


rlbates said...

"You'll have to trust me on that." Couldn't help but smile at that line, Sid.

SeaSpray said...

Great minds think alike. :)

integrativepsychiatry said...

I still like the title of your blog!

As an aside... I call CNN and MSNBC reality news. I've stopped watching the stuff too!