Friday, February 4, 2011

No Comment

I'm in a bit of a bad mood. Related, I've decided not to allow comments, at least for a while. The negative ones are predicatable and, with the occasional exception, devoid of interesting perspective, and nearly universally miss or avoid the central point or make such absurd arguments that I simply stare at the screen, numbly, wondering how these people are able to earn a living. In the end, I think I'll be doing them a favor by preventing them from embarrassing themselves. And while it's nice to know there are people out there who agree with me, I don't need the positive reinforcement.

Fortunately, the people who tend to provide interesting and useful content in their comments also communicate with me directly, and I hope that won't end.

Popular posts