Somebody explain something to me, because I must be misunderstanding.
- The US is a democracy.
- Barack Obama is our president.
- He was elected with a huge electoral margin.
- He's doing exactly what he said he'd do when he was campaigning.
- The percentage of people who approve of him now is much higher than the percentage that voted for him.
At the same time:
- Republican screamers like to characterize liberals as the "hate America crowd," who "blame America first."
- Republican screamers claim to be patriots, and to love our country.
- Republican screamers have often suggested that if liberals don't love our country, they should leave.
- Republican screamers think Obama is a Nazi, or worse, and that he is ruining America.
- Republican screamers don't love Obama, or those who support him, which happens to include two-thirds of the citizenry.
- Republican screamers are railing against America.
More to the point, based on prior claims and protestations, why aren't they leaving?