Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thoughtful. Frightening.



Hmm. Well, the video worked when I first embedded it. Now it isn't. But it's here.

As an appropriate followup to the previous post, wait a minute or so, while Charlie ends a prior session. Then watch this interview with David Sanger, NYT Washington Bureau Chief and author of a new book on the issues Obama inherits from Bush. (And I hear my constant critics: "yeah, yeah, New York Times, blah, blah." Listen to the guy. See if what he says is credible, factual. (And it's not just about China.)

The first part of his interview, which is longer and therefore, for the benefit of those with ADHD, I didn't embed, is here. Equally enlightening, equally dismaying.

For all but the habitual and most incorrigible enablers, the disaster of Bush -- and most particularly his war -- is obvious, and chilling. The only thing not yet obvious is whether it's reversible.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sid,

    The link to today's graphic 1/15/09is not showing up. I thought you'd like to know.

    My right hand is still bandaged from the surgery Monday so I can't type very well today.

    EK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ellen. I tried to fix it, but I think it's at the other end. I added a link to it, which seems to work.

    Speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you really not like Bush? Why?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you really not read this blog? Or the papers? Watch the news? Why?

    ReplyDelete

Comments back, moderated. Preference given for those who stay on topic.

Popular posts