Friday, July 5, 2013

Please, Please, Let It Be True



Ted Nugent running for president.


Conservative provocateur Ted Nugent is considering a presidential bid, Steve Hendrix reports in a Washington Post Magazine story this week.
Now, the constant beseeching from fans and followers has Nugent eyeing a run for the Republican nomination, the party he aligns with as the lesser of two feebles. (He is one of the few Republicans who will disparage Ronald Reagan, mainly for signing a bill restricting machine-gun sales.) 
“Things are just so wrong in the country now,” Nugent said. “And I know that my answers would make things wonderful, unless you just refuse to produce, and then I’d recommend that you move to Canada. Or Illinois.”
He even has a slogan picked out: “Hi, I’m Ted Nugent. I have nine children from seven women, and I’m running for president.”


I'd rather he run independently as a teabagger, though; or maybe in Sarah Palin's Freedom Party. It'd be something to live for...

[Image source]


No comments:

Popular posts